Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm still here...

This post is for those of you who have noticed that I was sort of MIA. Thanks for noticing and thanks for the emails :)
Cheer has started, dance has started, gymnastics has started, golf has started, AWANA has started, home school has started and the Baker had the nerve to go out of town AGAIN this week. I do not know how you single mommas and mommas with traveling husbands survive. YOU are my heroes. I was so happy to see him walk in the door! Home school, work and no daddy does not a happy family make. We missed him. We're so happy that he is back.

I'm staying crazy busy. The new website has been great and I'm noticing lots of new customers. The new totes and the key chains have sold like crazy and today I added a few more new items to the shop (coin purses, market totes, mini backpacks, black cherry Smencils!) It's been so much fun to add non-paper items. I really do feel like I'm getting presents when the UPS guy comes. If I could only convince myself that I don't really need one of every item in every color...

I don't have tons to say...just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive. I'm taking a little break for a few days and then I hope to get my groove back.

Oh...and I almost forgot all about that Name That Note Card game that we played forever ago. I totally forgot to name a winner. I'll let you know by the end of the week.

See ya!

© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...