Thursday, September 24, 2009

On the road...

We took school on the road this week. We just got back from San Antonio. I love San Antonio. I love the food...yummy Mexican food. I love the Riverwalk. I love that boat ride! It was fun. We drove. That wasn't fun. Our DVD player broke before we even got out of town. So Not Fun. We stopped in Austin to see my BFF from college!!! FUN!!! We hadn't seen each other in forever and ever. Our little girls had never met and they are the same age. It was the most wonderful thing to see Nora and Lucy playing together like old friends. I wish we lived closer!!
The Dar & Me

Here is where I would post a super cute pic of little Nora and Lucy but I forgot to ask if Lucy's mommy wanted her picture on a blog...just picture two fabulously adorable happy little girls.
Now that we are back I'm hoping that I can get back into the groove of things. I'm tossing around the idea of a PaperDoll Open House but that's a lot of work and I can't seem to commit. I'm going to clean my office this weekend, try to add more items to the website (for real this time) and I just might work on some Christmas card ideas. We'll see how I feel after that...
Have a great weekend!
Keep Calm & Carry On...that's what I'm trying to do! :)

© 2009 paperdoll designs

4 comments:

  1. You two look SOOO cute! I think you need to share your secret to keeping that youthful look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously....could your family be any cuter?! Glad you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the matter with CW? Was he not having fun or was it his usual adversion to cameras?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear from you in Blogland. How goes school? Are you loving the flexiblity of it? Miss your posts. Been crazy here! LOTS going on!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...