Monday, February 17, 2014

This Girl

This baby girl of mine is growing up so fast!  I mean it...you blink and they are big! 
Some friends invited Nathan and her to a Father/Daughter Dance last weekend.  She was SO excited.  She picked out this dress and she looked so pretty in it.  It is a little girlier than her normal attire so I was thrilled.  Of course, she paired it with cowboy boots and a million bracelets because that's just so Nora.

She looks like a teenager in this picture!!! 
They are both pretty cute.  And pretty awesome. 

I am so glad her first corsage came from her daddy!
 

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...