Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Crafters Bash....Valentine's Day Edition!

Do you know my friend, Thuy of My Paper Pinwheel?  She's pretty awesome and puts on a great party!  She's the creator of The Crafters Bash events and I'm lucky enough to have attended the first one and to have been her helper at the past two! 
The Valentine's Day Crafters Bash was on the 2nd and it was so worth braving the snow to get there!  Thuy's other helper was Kim from LilyAsher.  She was adorable and if you haven't seen her cute button earrings, you must go check them out!  I'm in love with this pair that I just got.

It's fun to run into old friends there!!
The afternoon was full of yummy (and cute) food, glittery crafts, fun friends and lots of great SWAG!  The crafters get all sorts of goodies!  Cute gift wrapping supplies, LilyAsher earrings, a tassel garland kit from The Flair Exchange, an awesome print from Pen & Paint,  and yummy caramels from the fabulous Devon of The Mintberry Kitchen are just a few of the items that came in the gift bags this time.

I gave these Valentine's Day note pads to each attendee.

Because Thuy is all kinds of crazy awesome, the next event is already sold out but you must make plans to attend a Crafters Bash sometime!  You'll have so much fun!!  And you'll probably see me there!

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...