Friday, February 28, 2014

March Jars of Hope

*UPDATE: All the March spots are full.  I will be sending out more jars in April.
It's time to send out the March Jars of Hope.

I'd love to send out 4 Jars of Hope this month.  If you know a mom that is fighting cancer and you'd like for her to receive a jar, please email me with her info at paperdolldesigns@cox.net.  You can read about Jars of Hope here.  My only request is that if you are local AND the recipient is local, please come by and pick up so you can deliver the jar and it will save the shipping cost.  This way, I will be able to bless more people with jars.   If you or the recipient are NOT local, it is my pleasure to ship it.

 © 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...