Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Monday!!

I was so excited this morning to see several boxes waiting for me on my front porch!  I ripped them open so fast and was thrilled with what I found inside.  I think you will be too!!  Pictures don't do them justice...it's hard to take a pic of a blanket!








These blankets are the SOFTEST velveteen plush! I was so happy with the colors and the quality.  I absolutely adore them!!

There are three sizes available
small (toddler/baby) - 30" x 40" - $55
medium - 50" x 60" - $65
large - 60" x 80" - $75

These will be on the website when it is turned on tomorrow.  If you know you want one, feel free to email me about it today. 

© 2011 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHH!!! These make me SOOO excited! I'll definitely be ordering!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...