Sunday, May 2, 2010

Currently...

Planning...

It's officially Birthday Week at our house. My littlest guy will be four on Friday. I can't believe it. We are having a pajama party breakfast and we are in full party planning mode. I LOVE parties! I love celebrating birthdays with my babies!!


Preparing myself for this...
Nora's ballet class is dancing to "Cinderella" at her dance recital. Have you heard the words to that song??? To make matters worse, the daddies are coming out at the end to dance with them. I get a lump in my throat just thinking about it. There will not be a dry eye in the auditorium. It kills me to watch them practice. How will I ever watch the real thing. It's so sweet!!!

Watching...
Parenthood. Love it.

Making lots of these...
and these...

Contemplating adding these to the shop...
Personalized Snack Cups. Super cute but kind of a pain to make. Should I or shouldn't I?
Drinking lots of this...

cuz I'm super busy and it makes me happy.

4 comments:

  1. You should add the snack cups!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say "YES" to the snack cups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't officially add the snack cups can you make me one or maybe 2 anyway. Hee hee! :) I actually saw those on Etsy and thought of you! Love the birthday theme. I am on a mental block with Kylan's, can you just add that do your "What I'm doing list...planning another mom's party. " I'm just thinkin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when is Missy's recital?

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...