Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ice Cream Sundae Party...Part 1

We had so much fun at Nora's party! I've got so many pictures to share!
My parents have the cutest backyard so we decided to have it there. It was perfect. Isn't their backyard pretty?? Thanks Mom & Dad for hosting!!!
We hung paper buntings from the trees. I loved these because I didn't have to sew them! I used paper flags, ribbon & mini clothes pins. They were so fun and easy to make.
We recycled all the poms and lanterns from last years party and hung them in the trees.
The Birthday Girl made these cute pinwheels...lots of them....and stuck them everywhere!
An ice cream cone pinata!!
The "slipcovered" party horns...which I do NOT reccommend....LOUD....VERY LOUD!!!
We started out with crafts because all 7 year old girls love crafts, right??
We decorated journals (stole this idea from my friend Holly) and made vases of button flowers.
Nora was one happy girl!
The Lost Finale is on tonight....I'll have to share the food tomorrow!!!
© 2010 paperdoll designs

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it all Karen! You are so creative. We are throwing Kennedi's third birthday party this weekend and I am always looking for more ideas for decorations. I have used the same decorations the last two years and I need to branch out a little this year. So cute! Looked like a blast! I get carried away with parties too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously... love the slip covered horn blower thingys... you crack me up! ;)

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...