Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Maybe you've noticed...

that there STILL aren't any Christmas Cards on the website. Yes, I've noticed that too. I'm still trying to decide what to do about it. Business has been good since the website came around. I wish I had done the "real" website thing a long time ago!! I'm getting lots of new customers from all over and it's fabulous! The timing is not perfect though. This homeschooling adventure that we are on takes a lot of my work time and so I'm struggling a little with "doing it all." A teeny tiny part of me is thinking "what would happen if there were NO PaperDoll Christmas cards this year????" I'm already way past the deadline I had set for myself. I really don't have much time to make a decision. SO....I've given myself one last chance. If I can't get them loaded on to the website by THIS weekend then this will be the year that PaperDoll had no Christmas cards. Doesn't that sound sad?? We gotta do what we gotta do and I'm trying to remember that I'm a mommy and a wifey first and a PaperDoll second. We'll see what happens...
There's a poll over there...vote it in!

1 comment:

  1. our life is frittered away by detail... simplify, simplify, simplify! ... Simplicity of life and elevation of purpose.

    ~henry david thoreau~

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...