Friday, April 17, 2009

What Blog?

My mom reminded me today that I have a blog.
I'm sorry I've stayed away. I've just been so busy that I didn't realize how much time had gone by since my last post. I'm just here posting PaperDoll Pics for now...maybe I'll have something blog worthy to say soon...
Lifesaver Candy Rolls: Hippie Chic and Blue with Polka Dots
Camo Bookmark, Hippie Chic Pink Bookmark
It's A Plane Bag Tag
Zebra Lime Note Cards
"Go Hogs" Pink Tumbler
Blue Bunny Mini Candy Bars
Black Damask with Yellow Note Pads
Black Damask with Yellow Note Cards and Pen
This design doesn't have a name...Maybe a "Name that Note Card" will be coming soon...
Fire Truck Princess Note Pads
Pink PaperDoll Paisley Note Pads
Primary Bubbles and Primary Circus Mini Bag Tags
Pink Damask Wedding Cake Mini Candy Bars
Hepburn Breathsaver Candy Rolls
Pink Damask Wedding Cake Invitations
Easter Dot Photo Cards
Gingham and Floral Bag Tag and Mini Bag Tag
Dot Dot Darcy Black and Blue Pen & Hepburn Blue Pencil Cup
Domino Red Pen & Memo Holder, Little Debbit Red Pen & Memo Holder, Hepburn Blue Pen & Memo Holder
Rugby Red & Blue Stickers, Rugby Green & Blue Stickers & Camo Stickers

© 2009 paperdoll designs

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Welcome Back. I almost send you a nagging email today so I'm glad your mom got on to you! :) Thanks for post a Lazy Moms link in your blog roll. Keep us posted on the school situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back! I'd been wondering where you went! If you haven't found someone to talk to about homeschooling, email me - i have a bunch of friends that do and have for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you came up for air!! missing your posts ... know it's a crazy time .. but spring is in the air. let's see what else you have crafted up. hope you are able to enjoy the weekend a little bit .. we have AMAZING weather this weekend :) stop printing and got plant yourself a flower or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back. I've been missing my paperdoll picture posts!!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...