Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Heart Day!

I hope you all are having a LOVEly day! So far we have spent our heart day at basketball games. I've got a date tonight though :)
I keep saying I am not going to add any more new items. I outgrew the PaperDoll Office months ago. . . BUT then something cute comes along and I can't resist. Check out these cute new personalized Memo Holders. I'm definitely giving these as teachers gifts and just because gifts from now on. I've already made this one for myself and I love it! They come personalized with 100 sheets of white loose memo paper. I don't have them in stock yet but I should have a small amount of them here very soon. I'm taking pre-orders!

Personalized Memo Holders: $12
You've asked for them and now they are here: Full Sized Personalized Clippies. Both Small and Large Clippies only come in black so please keep this in mind when choosing your design.
Damask Pink & Damask Red Large Clippies: $16
Skater Enclosure Cards: set of 8/$7
Hepburn Pink Enclosure Cards: set of 8/$7
Green Stripe Chandelier Pen & Checkbook Cover
Firetruck Bag Tag
Firetruck Large Note Pad Set
Green Camo & Pink Camo Sports Bottles
Froggy Enclosure Cards
May the Force Be With You Bubble Gum Bags
Purple Dotty Tumbler
Pink Wheelbarrow & Rocket Mini Candy Bars
Rocket M&M Tubes

Happy Valentine's Day!!

© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...