Sunday, June 8, 2008

Few and Far Between...

I'm afraid that's what my posts may be this summer! Few and far between!
I was thinking that the summer would be calm and lazy but I was way wrong. So far we've been going non-stop. Between camps and parties and swim lessons and playdates and the pool we have barely found a minute to "do nothin." Usually summer months mean that the PaperDoll business really slows down but luckily many of you are finding a way to keep me up late at night. I'm not complaining...I really am so blessed. Blessed and BUSY!

Sports Ticket Invitation

Mini Candy Bars with Photo

Hepburn Red pencil cup

Hepburn Red Pen

Monkey Boy Invitations
Onesies

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...