Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blog, Blog, Blog

A quick thanks to all of you that have sent such sweet emails to let me know you are a fan of the blog. I'm amazed that anyone out there is reading it but I am so glad that you are enjoying my new pics and products. To those of you who wanted to know - I don't take pictures of EVERYTHING I make each day - just the new stuff or the cute little creations that haven't had their pictures taken before.

Sports Bottles, Tumblers & Pencil Cups are SOLD OUT again (WOW!) but they have been ordered and should be here SOON so send in your orders and I will reserve them for you.

Vintage Baby Pink Note Cards and Blue, Chocolate, Cream Stripe Note Cards

Easter Stripe Mini Candy Bars

Pink Polka Dot Buggy Mini Candy Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...