Tuesday, May 27, 2014

PaperDoll Picture Post

Happy Tuesday, friends!  I hope you all had a fun and relaxing Memorial Day weekend!  We got to visit my brother and his family in Fort Worth and we had a great time.  We got back yesterday afternoon and I somehow convinced my husband to start painting our living room.  I can't wait for it to be done!  I'm so excited.  I've been wanting to paint it FOREVER so I'm thrilled to be crossing it off the list.  It's a snowball effect though...now the kitchen is looking shabby and after that the powder bath will need a coat of paint or two...
 
Anyway, Happy Tuesday!  Hope you enjoy these product pics!
 
 
 
 


 

 

 

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...