Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Tuesday!!

Since getting ORGANIZED is my New Year's Resolution, I am trying to clean up the thousands of pictures on my computer.  I'll be posting lots of pics in the next few days and after I make sure the item is listed on the website I'll be deleting the pics!  Feels so good to purge, even if it's just electronic purging!!  I've added tons of new pictures to the website lately but as always, if you don't see the design you want please email me.  It's not considered custom if the design you want is listed in another product section.

princess placemat
JANA green & brown platter
princess plate
JANA binder black and blue
ballet slippers note pads & pen
zebra and damask slurpy cups
zebra dot mini spirals
polkadot slurpy
hippie chick slurpy
flower shop slurpy
polka dot slurpy
gumdrops pink and blue memo holder
© 2011 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

  1. Who is this Ella Grace you speak of???? That's crazy! Does she go by her full name? I one time met another Ellie Grace and couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...