Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back to Business

It worked!  The office redo was exactly what I needed to get me back in the groove!  I've spent the second half of the week trying to get moved back into my office and now that it's almost done I'm getting anxious to get back to work.  I lost a few days this week while my work table was being built and cabinets were being painted but it's almost done and I've got it mostly back in order.  I'll post pictures soon.  I'm loving it!  I'm feeling ORGANIZED!! 
 gumdrops memo holder & pen
 cafe plaid red/blue bag tag, sippy and snack cup
 chevron stripe blue/green bowl, plate, bag tag & snack cup
 zebra dot placemat & plate
 tea party snack cup, sippy cup, bag tag and placemat
 english roses (chevron) note cards and pen
 swiss dot snack cups
argyle tattoo, vday damask dot placemats
rainbow heart bubble gum bags 
orange & black chevron acrylic bookmark 
big dotty royal/gold acrylic bookmark 
leopard acrylic bookmark 
JANA pink acrylic bookmark 
big dot gingham damask teacher sign


© 2011 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...