Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pixie Dust & Nail Polish

Mini Spirals are HERE!! I added them to the shop today. I made this one for myself:

It's making me happy...several pages full of lists already. I've decided to call this pattern Pixie Dust. Just because. I like it.


The small spirals are half the size of the regular spirals and have BLANK paper inside rather than lined. Perfect for doodling. If you're a doodler.


Pixie Dust pencil cup...so sweet.


This Pixie Dust pattern reminds me of Nora's new nail polish:

Isn't it adorable?? It's that sticker nail polish. It really is nail polish! I did her nails for her after school and it really was pretty easy once I got the hang of it. I hope it stays on. SO CUTE!!!! I wish they made it for toes! I'd put it on my piggies!



© 2010 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...