Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Came Early at Our House!!

I know it's been forever since I've had the time to sit down and blog but isn't this little baby a great reason for a post???

She's our little family Christmas gift and she's as sweet as can be. Poor baby girl doesn't have a name yet. We just can't decide. Maybe Olive (as in Olive the other reindeer) or maybe Fergie or maybe Hazel or maybe Miley Cyrus (Nora's suggestion) or maybe Violet...just can't decide and the list goes on and on. Hopefully she'll have a name by Christmas. Would LOVE to hear suggestions!!!
Hope this finds you Merry Merry and in the Christmas spirit! I LOVE IT!! I'm off to wrap presents while I think of puppy names.

3 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see a Paperdoll Update! What a sweet addition to your family! :) Loved your Christmas card! I knew immediately who it was from when I saw my name typed in "sweetheart" font. There is no one else out there that loves that font like I do, except you!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, how i've missed you. love the little puppy...i vote for "ruby". we love the tray for our grammie too...everything's scrumptious! love and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable. This must be the year of the pup. Ours came early as well. Merry Christmas and I hope she is a sleeper. ;)

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...