Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday PaperDoll Picture Post

Happy Wednesday! 
I am so grateful to be busy this summer despite the crazy schedule!  Thank you so much for keeping this little business afloat!  God continues to amaze me.  Every time I start to worry about whether I am making all the "right" business moves, He uses one of my customers to remind me that this is much more than a business for me.  I truly believe this is in a way my ministry.  Thank you for the orders, the encouraging emails and texts and for sharing PaperDoll with your friends!
 
Here's what I've been up to lately...









 
 
© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...