Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break & other ramblings...

Spring Break is almost here!! Thank God for Spring Break!!! We are finishing up school today and I can not wait for a full week without my nemesis Shurley (as in Shurley English.) On the home school front, we will finish our history curriculum today. It was our favorite subject this year. I would definitely recommend Abeka history. I'm not sure what we'll do now that we've finished it. Graham loves history. We are also finishing up our Social Studies textbook today. Yippee...not so sad to see that one go. We've finished geography workbooks and we're also almost done with our science book. It's crazy how fast we have gone through all these books that I thought we would never finish. I can't tell you how happy I am to see the end in sight. I'm sure you've guessed by my recent posts that I've grown weary of homeschooling. I know that it was the best decision for us for this year but I also know that long term it is not right for our family. I could go on about all the things I don't like but I won't. I don't want to knock it because there are a lot of great benefits (I've seen them first hand) and I admire any mom who can home school confidently with a smile on her face and a house that's not in chaos. I apparently am not one of those moms. All three kids are enrolled in school next year!!! Can I get an "Amen?"

SPORTS BOTTLES ARE ON SALE IN THE SHOP!!
HAPPY SPRING BREAK!!!!

© 2010 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...