Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crash

My laptop died on Thursday night. Not good. I'm not great about backing things up. Not good at all. I'm in a panic trying to get things back up and running. I will do my very best to get orders out in the normal 7-10 day time period but please be aware that due to technical difficulties there may be a delay in my responses to emails. I hope and PRAY that I will get my new laptop (Dave Ramsey hates me right now) ready to go this weekend and that PaperDoll Designs will be back to normal by next week.
Keep Calm & Pray, right? Was that really my motto for 2010?

© 2009 paperdoll designs

2 comments:

  1. Dave Ramsey would say if it is your business that will suffer if you don't buy, buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we are doing Dave Ramsey too...let's chat sometime!! Oh, and I'm pretty sure he would have HATED our ski trip over Christmas, but we rewarded ourselves for our progress thusfar!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...