Friday, March 4, 2011

random stuff and paperdoll pics

They hubs has been out of town AGAIN this week, but now he is home...Charlie went to school for the first time in A WEEK today...the spring weather is making me HAPPY...tomorrow is the start of SOCCER season and my baby boy Graham is in LOVE with soccer...my house is CLEAN...I'm on my way to get a DIET DR PEPPER at my favorite Fiesta Mart...Charlie and I will be constructing a LIFE SIZE ROBOT in my garage this afternoon because he missed his robot day at school...STEVEN was looking good in his hot pink last night...It's FRIDAY!!!...LIFE IS GOOD!!!
pink damask cupcake toppers
zebra hot pink ribbon spiral and pen
big turquoise dots skinny note pad and pen
pink stripe night owl plate
PITT lunchbox
jana green and brown memo holders
NEWowl/tree cards
baby girl owl/bird banner
wedding cake note pad


© 2010 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...