Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NEW Stocking Stuffer/Teacher Gifts RULE!!!

When I try out a new item and love it, it seriously gives me a PaperDoll High!! I run around the house harassing my kids and husband demanding that they look at the item (for a long time) and gush about how cute it is. These awesome rulers arrived on my doorstep today and I am loving them!!! They will make fabulous teacher gifts and stocking stuffers. These are not cheapy plastic rulers. They are heavy duty serious rulers. Everybody needs one!!!
The best part? $6!! You will love them!!!
© 2010 paperdoll designs

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute. My baby girl is so creative! Buy buy buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I didn't see these rulers on your website to buy them. I need four of them for teachers. How do I order them on the website? So excited! Dindy Banzet

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...