Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm a slacker

I've been a PaperDoll Slacker lately with all the swimming lessons, play dates and camp. I'm hoping to play catch up this weekend. I have a new product in the works and I hope to try it out soon. I'm so excited about it and can't wait to share!!! I'm also getting lots of snack cup orders so I will try to add them to the website soon. Hope you all are having a happy summer! I'm loving it!

Green Gingham Ballet invitation
Green Gingham Nail Polish
Green Gingham Ballet Mini Candy Bars
Green Harlequin Chandelier Platter
Hepburn Green Platter with matching tumblers...
For the Mr. & the Mrs. SO CUTE!
Domino Pink Note Cards
Vintage Baby Pink Snack Cup
Tea Party Snack Cup
Fill-In Tent Camp Note Cards
Powder Puff Blue & Green Note Cards
Dry Erase Blank Family Calendar

© 2010 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...