Friday, June 14, 2013

InstaFriday

Happy Friday!
Here's where I dump my phone photos for our week in review...

 
 We (I) decided we needed a little porch bench makeover so...
we (Nathan) painted it my favorite spray paint color...Heirloom White.
Much better.
Charlie hula hooped while we (Nathan) painted.  Love the tongue...
I should have had him inside cleaning his room.  I give up!
I've long been a little in love with the idea of a fairy garden.  I saw this one at a little garden shop in town, The Garden Trug, and I am now A LOT in love with the idea of a fairy garden.  It's on my must do list now.
Nora picked out all the wallpaper for her dollhouse makeover and started pealing wallpaper this week.  We didn't get very far since she had VBS this week.  Maybe next week... 
I'm still working on the drinking water thing...but the Diet D.P. and I are BFFs. 
Just happened to look over this receipt the other day and noticed that we bought PROTEIN BARF!!  Who put that in our cart???  I've been laughing about this one for days.  I don't know why I find it so funny but I literally laughed until I cried.  Protein Barf.
The kids are still obsessed with action shots. 

Nora has moved on to back flips now.

My new cute To Do list is sure looking cute but summer time is ROUGH on my work from home mom gig.  My three littles will be very disappointed to hear that I'm declaring several days next week as "stay at home all day and do nothing fun at all so mom can work" days.
 
Well, there you have it.  That's our week in pictures.  I'm mypaperdolldesigns on instagram if you want to follow along next week.
Happy Friday!
Have a great weekend!!
 
life rearranged
© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, stopping by from instafriday!

    Love the fairy garden. So sweet and magical!

    Wow, that pool looks wonderful!

    I am trying to drink water too, DDP is the bane of my existence...especially Sonic Happy Hour with those big cups filled with lots of ice. HEAVEN!!

    Have a great weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...