Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bye Bye, Google Reader! Hello, Bloglovin'!

For those of you that use Google Reader to keep up with your blogs, I'm sure you know by now that it's going away as of July 1st.  I personally never used it but it was a handy way for blog readers to read all their favorite blogs in one place.
I'm sure you don't want to miss out on any of your favorite blogs so I would love to recommend Bloglovin'.  I LOVE it!  I get one email every day that takes me straight to the updates of my favorite blogs.  It's super easy to get started.  You can even import your Google Reader if you were using that previously.  If you aren't using a blog reader of any sort, I definitely think you should give it a try.   You can sign up in my sidebar to follow this blog. 

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...