Friday, June 7, 2013

Bloglovin'

I'm a little in love with Bloglovin'.  Have you checked it out?  I've been out of the blog loop for so long that I'm just now discovering it.  It's my new favorite way to follow blogs.  You can pick which blogs you want to follow and then they are all right there for you when you go to their site.  You can also choose to get an email when your fav blogs are updated.  I've got a link over there to the right if you want to follow me on Bloglovin' and you can check out other blogs too.  It's way cool. 

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...