Sunday, March 28, 2010

Date Night

I am horrible about taking pictures. I do NOT like to have my picture taken. I pretty much delete every picture that I end up in. Every time my kids need family pictures for some sort of project, it's nearly impossible to come up with one of me in it. I decided Nathan and I needed to be photographed last night on a rare date night. As I was editing and deleting most of them I had to do a double take on this one. I had to run to the mirror to see if I had a grey streak in my hair. It was just the light but it made me think of Kitty Bartholomew...remember her???

© 2010 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Sweet!!

    What about STACY LONDON from "What Not to Wear"?!
    http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/whatnottowear/stylegurus/stacy-london.html

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...